Part-time Front Desk - NAPERVILLE
refleKTion salon, Naperville is looking for a long-term and part-time receptionist who is fashion forward, positive, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. This is the PERFECT job for someone looking to return to the work-force in a flexible, fun, fashionable environment that focuses on growth and team work.
This is a part-time position (~20 hours/week) on week nights and some weekends with growth opportunity to full-time. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus free hair services!
This person will provide excellent service to guests who come in to our salon as well as provide guidance and assistance with retail products. This person takes pride in his/her own appearance and well-being and believes learning never ends. Excellent customer service and a courteous and professional attitude is a must. Previous salon/spa experience a plus.
Job duties include:
- Greeting guests, giving salon tours, ensuring they are comfortable
- Closing sales and encouraging guests to pre-book services
- Answering phones and providing email support to client inquiries
- Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the Salon Manager when necessary
- Opening or closing duties and taking ownership of appearance and function of the salon
- Performing other duties as assigned
Responsibilities & Other Information
- Reports to owners
- Interacts primarily with guests, involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Must have flexibility to work during peak traffic times
- Will have additional front desk staff at times so must show leadership and willingness to coach others
Serious applicants please send cover letter and resume to Vanessa@reflektionsalon.com.
Part-time Assistant / Stylist-in-training – NAPERVILLE + CHICAGO
We are looking for an upbeat, fashion forward individual with an interest in the beauty industry for both locations. This role has the opportunity for growth with a cosmetology license.
This is a part-time position (approx. 20 hrs/week + 4 hrs mandatory education) that offers an innovative education program. We are looking for assistants who are wanting to grow into stylists, and people who want a steady job with a set schedule. We are NOT your typical salon and we like it that way!
This person will provide excellent service to guests who come in to our salon as well as provide guidance and assistance with retail products and stylist services. We are looking for someone who has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis. This person takes pride in his/her own appearance and well-being and believes learning never ends.
- Arrive punctually and bring a positive and up-beat attitude to work daily
- Provide excellent customer service from beginning to end of service
- Greet guests, provide salon tours, answer phones and emails
- Maintain salon cleanliness: sweep, laundry, dishes
- Make cross-service and product recommendations
- Participate in maintaining the cleanliness of the salon and common areas
- Assist in shampooing and blow-drying guests hair
- Experience: Retail or serving experience, current IL cosmetology license (or test date set).
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Team player and goal-oriented positive attitude.